Friday 30 November 2012

pom tiddly pom pom pom...

Aren't these just the thing to make whilst watching weepy Christmas movies (that they started showing way back in October!)?

These Clover Pom Pom makers are foolproof; I never did have the patience for more than one made using the cardboard circle technique!

Meanwhile we have 24 felt mittens ready and waiting for the Christmas countdown. I'm ashamed to say that I bought something I could easily have made...given a little more time. My 'to do' list is as long as my arm and includes some ambitious crochet gifts.


2 comments:

  1. everywhere I look I see pompoms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty popular this year. A good way to use up odds and ends. I love the wreath made by 'cozy things' (link in my side bar). J x

      Delete