Thursday 18 April 2013

It's a girl!

These mice are most addictive and I very rarely enjoy making more of one thing. I have several odd wrist warmers and the odd sock from my knitting days when knitting up the second was not an exciting prospect. I suppose it must be to do with creating their individual characters. No two will ever be the same.

I'm not quite sure what happened to thoughts of denim overalls for this little mouse. She was clearly not born to be a tomboy. In fact she is squeaking in anticipation of the cream coloured ballet slippers that are currently 'on the hook'. They must have pom poms like Mr and Mrs Mouse she says. I have told her that it is not usual for ballet slippers to have pom poms but she insists.

(Apple iPad spellcheck know that I WANT to call these things pom poms not pom pons! Grrrr!)

1 comment:

  1. She looks so sweet in her tutu and headband, I'm sure she'll look even sweeter in her pompommed ballet slippers!

    ReplyDelete