Saturday 25 January 2014

a rainy afternoon...


I've made some progress on my picture weaving, though I remain daunted by the thought of doing the trees. It's the perfect rainy afternoon activity having rushed around all morning buying last minute birthday gifts, packing sleepover bags and taking a teenage boy off to his friend's for the night....

...and it's certainly raining. I set off with the dogs in a sleeveless coat with blue skies above and not even a hint of grey. By the time I'd crossed four fields and we'd done the quick dip in the stream it was totally dark grey. We hot footed it to the village hall and texted for a lift home! No sense in getting drenched when M is only building kitchen cupboards. I'm glad I did ask to be picked up, we had overhead thunder and lightning too.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Juanita
    Looking forward to seeing the end product !
    Fair bit of rain here too ...again !
    Have a good weekend,
    Kate x
    www.justpootling.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete