Tuesday 10 January 2012

Postie's been...

I do like an Amazon delivery of a morn! There wasn't a 'look inside' feature with this and reviewers hadn't described the info I particularly wanted; which was 'will this stash bust my box of DK?'. The answer is yes.



When I learnt to knit I started out with Jean Greenhowe toy patterns. These are so clear and easy to follow and usually don't require any clever or complicated stitches. Toys were perfect projects at the time because I had two little ones eagerly awaiting the finished item.

Now that I've discovered crochet I'm hoping to get a little of the toy magic back with Easy Crochet Critters. I'm also hoping these will be a little quicker too. There are 10 designs: Elephant, Hippo, Monkey, Giraffe, Alligator, Lion, Seal, Walrus, Snowy Owl and Penguin. (For those in the UK - this booklet uses U.S. terms). I know a penguin fan who'll love one of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment