Wednesday 22 February 2012

treasure in the attic...


Sadly not an invaluable stash of family silver, but treasure nonetheless...

I finally got round to packaging up *J*'s collection of Star Wars ships and figures for the attic. They were taking up a lot of space in his room and he's not played with them for at least a year. I blame the PlayStation! Just as I was having a last glance round our rather full attic I spotted 3 red foam notice board panels from IKEA circa 2005 or so, ah ha, I thought, blocking boards!

They are absolutely perfect and much better for smaller items than my previous fabric covered pin board which is rather large. Ideal for taking along on our next caravan holiday when I might be in the mood to finish the triangular granny bunting I started...oo, ages ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment